We offer a one-stop solution
Turner Plastics can take a concept from Product Design & Development, right through to the final Stage of printing.
- Concept or idea stage to developing a practical product design
- Rapid prototyping if required
- Mould or die design
- Mould or die manufacture
- Product trials
- Product manufacture
- Added Value services such as printing
We have an in-house printing department that can take you from print design and development right through to final multi coloured printing. Although we specialise in printing on to plastic products we can print onto almost any other substrate.
Our printing facilities include:
- Tampo/Pad Printing– transfer printing on to products of a non-uniform or uneven shape (e.g. golf balls, radiused glasses, inside bowls, etc).
- Screen Printing– Primarily used for printing on to uniformly round products or flat substrates (e.g. bottles, glasses, shirts, rulers, etc).
- Hot Foil Stamping– A hot transfer of a foil for a metallic look or simply to print onto raised surfaces.
- Flame Treatmentof products to enable better ink adhesion of PP or LLDPE surfaces.
We are ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 22000:2005 qualified with over 36 permanent staff doing nothing but producing and inspecting quality products.
Request a no-obligation Quotation
Simply browse our product catalog and add products that you are interested in. Submit the quotation and we will reply with a written quotation ASAP.